About the To Be Wed Workshop
The 'To Be Wed Workshop' is an all-day interactive workshop for engaged couples, their families, and anyone involved in the wedding planning process. The workshop features local industry experts that will help take you from saying "Yes!" to "I do!" (and all the fun stuff in between). Think of this as a "wedding boot camp"...without the sweat!
Who Should Attend:
The workshop is geared towards brides, moms, bridesmaids...and even grooms and dads! (We love when the guys get involved in wedding planning!) Make a fun day of it and bring your entire bridal party!
Whether you just got engaged, or are putting together the final details of your wedding, the To Be Wed Workshop is for you! We promise you will have a fun time while learning!
What exactly will I learn at the workshop?
- Budgeting + Planning
- Contracts and choosing vendors
- The Art of the Ceremony
- Money Saving Tips
- Wedding Etiquette
- Calligraphy demo
- Current wedding trends
- Photography tips + trends
- How to pose in pictures
- How to find "the dress"
- How to style your bridal party
- Catering and Cake Trends
- The DIY Bride
- Floral Design
- How to create a wedding timeline
What is included?
Included with your registration ticket:
- Light breakfast, snacks, and bubbly!
- A swag bag filled with fun wedding items
- A robust wedding planning packet that includes detailed information on the covered topics
- A fun day filled with other engaged couples!
- Learn from several industry experts including a wedding planner, wedding photographer, calligrapher, entertainer, and more!
- A chance to talk one-on-one with wedding professionals
- Give-a-ways! (We promise these will be worth the trip!)
Tickets are $35/each if pre-registering, or two for $60. If paying at the door, tickets are $40/each.